Dear Blog.....yep that's how I blog. There are sooo many awesome (& not so awesome) blogs out there & I'm not here to compete. This blog is for ME. Now, if you happen across it, I pray that you will be inspired, encouraged & enlightened! See, this is my creative way of holding myself accountable...as I continue to learn & grow in God, raise 4 happy kids with my hubby & strive to bring some lasting organization to our chaotic house!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where O Where is Week 3 & 4??

I have to say the past couple weeks have been interesting, crazy, trying, stressful & lots of fun!  DD#1 celebrated her 8th b-day with her friends, my DS#1 turned 11 & we had family friends over, DS#2 is teething to the max & xtra grouchy, my mother-in-law flew in for a 1.5wk visit, our PC crashed, I started organizing a baby shower & the list goes on!So through all that I didn't blog at all & only half heartedly worked at the weeks 3 & 4 challenges. And I must admit I've been hit & miss with my devos & prayer times... & sure noticing it!!! BUT today is a new day! As I creeped about on Facebook this morning I saw this on a friend's status "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7
So, Satan get thee BEHIND me! Lord, I accept your forgiveness, grace, strength & joy. I now move FORWARD.

No comments: